THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW IN ORDER TO RENT A COSTUME:
- You must have a valid California Drivers License or Photo Identification Card and be 18 years or older.
- Rental rates are for a maximum of 72 hours (3 days) ----- there is an extra charge for extra time.
- Rental MUST BE PAID at time costume is reserved --there are no cancelations or refunds.
- Exchanges, when possible, will be charged a $15.00 fee
- A refundable security deposit is required while costume is in your possession: it may be paid at time of rental OR at time costume is picked up
- Rental may be paid with cash, check, or credit card; Deposit must be paid with cash or with credit card